Channel & Alliances Manager
About the Emplify Marketing Team
Emplify’s close-knit marketing team is on a mission to help business leaders engage employees and build strong company cultures that unlock human potential. Our team is focused on creating dynamic experiences for prospects and customers, as well as building strong relationships with our partners. We’re blazing a trail for agile marketing teams and emphasizing continual improvements and cross-functional collaboration in all our work.
About the Role
Emplify is looking for an experienced leader to own and grow our national consulting partner program to generate new business. With a strong foundation and performing network of partners, Emplify needs a business-minded leader to target and develop relationships with new partners to maximize Emplify’s foothold in our target market. They will have experience with partner management, business development and/or marketing and be able to manage complex partner ecosystems. S/he will have demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and brand alignment, and build compelling value propositions for partners and their customers. The ideal candidate will be aligned to our mission of Helping all People Reach their True Potential at Work. They will possess a strong sense of ownership, bias for action, desire to deliver results and be part of an energetic, fun, and performance-driven team. The role is based in our corporate HQ in Fishers, IN.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify and develop channel partners based on opportunity and alignment with the Emplify value proposition and the partners market opportunity
- Collaborate on current and existing portfolio of partners and affiliate networks to maximize lead generation and revenue
- Works with partner marketing and event marketing to involve partners in local field marketing activities
- Understand the business requirements of each partner and work closely with internal and external stakeholders to guide their GTM solution.
- Think strategically about new business models, solution selling and technical challenges to help us provide compelling value propositions for partners ongoing.
- Work with key leaders at Emplify and in the partners’ organizations through highly cross-functional teams to influence, align and coordinate resources to deliver the desired results
- Serve as the high-level, strategic resource for partners ongoing
- Work as a team with the Partner Account Managers to transition partner relationships and develop a prospecting strategy to help partners win
- Quickly build trust and strong working relationships with potential and current partners
- Stay up-to-date on product and value proposition updates to leverage in acquiring right-fit partners
- Superior written/verbal communication skills with the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and partners
- Demonstrated ability in problem solving, crafting a win-win solution and negotiation
- The candidate should have a proven track record of driving strategic outcomes through an ecosystem: influencing innovation through a strategic partner ecosystem, deal expertise, and/or business development experience.
- The successful candidate must balance strategic-thinking with tactical execution; build effective and enduring partner relationships, drive highly cross-functional processes, possess a sound technical understanding of Emplify’s technology, and have an appreciation of each partner’s strengths.
- Experience in the HR Space highly preferred
What makes us Extraordinary
- We are on a mission to help all people reach their true potential at work
- We believe rest is necessary for excellence and trust our team to self manage PTO
- BYOD culture with a monthly Tech stipend
- Catered lunch every Thursday
- We believe in celebrating wins & transparency
Emplify is a Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.