Marketing Operations Manager
About the Emplify Marketing Team
Emplify’s close-knit marketing team is on a mission to help business leaders engage employees and build strong company cultures that unlock human potential. Our team is focused on creating dynamic experiences for prospects and customers, as well as building strong relationships with our partners. We’re blazing a trail for agile marketing teams and emphasizing continual improvements and cross-functional collaboration in all our work.
As a Marketing Operations Manager, you will create scalable processes, report and analyze on lead generation data, and own campaigns and marketing technology. You will inform strategic decisions by stakeholders from across the company, and help the sales and marketing teams stay aligned. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, and have experience managing multiple projects at once. The role reports to our Director, Demand Generation & ABM and is located in our Fishers, IN HQ.
- Analyze efficacy of marketing programs and produce detailed reports.
- Manage technical aspects of marketing systems (CRM, marketing automation, etc.).
- Develop and track processes that make the marketing and sales team more collaborative and efficient.
- Identify target accounts and enable team on list-building and ABM best practices.
- Evaluate new technologies and tools that could help scale and streamline the team’s efforts.
- Ensure data quality and integrity.
What we look for
- At least 5 years of marketing or operations experience
(experience working in SaaS or a B2B technology environment a plus).
- Strong data analysis and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Proficiency in marketing tech (Salesforce and Pardot experience a plus).
What makes us extraordinary!
- We are on a mission to help all people achieve their true potential at work
- We believe rest is necessary for excellence and trust our team to self manage PTO
- BYOD culture with a monthly Tech stipend
- Catered lunch every Thursday
- We believe in celebrating wins & transparency
Emplify is a Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.