Who you are
You love to create elegant user interfaces that delight customers. You handle faced paced, continuously evolving product development demands by looking at the essence of the product and developing reusable components. You have a keen eye for spotting potential product flow issues and love to ensure a brand is best represented throughout the user’s experience. You can receive critical feedback and it fuels you to grow and improve your designs. You have worked for a SaaS product company that has elaborate usability research and can translate usability feedback into product UI continuous improvement.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate daily with UX Designers, Product Managers, and Engineers
- Design and craft pixel-perfect interfaces with high attention to detail
- Translate user experiences and concepts to detailed UI specifications
- Create and maintain reusable template designs, UI components, and style guidelines
- Design with an awareness and understanding of browser sizes, device capabilities, and product functionality
- Work closely with software engineers to ensure your designs are built to UI specifications
- Work closely and support UX to develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function
- Partner with UX and Product Usability Research to refine the UI to ensure overall user delight
- Prepare and present UI rapid prototypes to convey UX ideas to internal teams, key stakeholders, and early adopter clients
How you’ll qualify
- You have 4+ years of experience creating modern responsive user interfaces across platforms and devices
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Interactive Design or similar concentration
- Experience in the UX software product design field, with experience in B2C and B2B products
- You have an online portfolio of existing work which includes UI and UX for a product with a data-driven SaaS user flow.
- Experience with design software and wireframe tools such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Invision, Axure, or similar.
- Must possess strong communication skills, be articulate, professional, and able to present design ideas to peers and stakeholders clearly
- Good time-management and multi-tasking skills and an ability to handle multiple projects in various stages of completion
- You have knowledge of component-based design principles and design patterns to create reusable design system and pattern libraries
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- HFI (Human Factors International) or equivalent UX Certification a plus
What makes Emplify Extraordinary!
- We are on a mission to help all people achieve their true potential at work
- Professional Development and training dollars for all team members
- We believe rest is necessary for excellence and trust our team to self manage PTO
- Catered lunch every Thursday
- We believe in celebrating wins & transparency
Emplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.