Data Science and Machine Learning Engineer
Who you are
We are looking for a Data Science and Machine Learning Engineer to help us automate and enhance the human element of our solution. Have you ever built solutions using psychology, statistics, machine learning, and data? Do you love to dig deep into data and build solutions that seem anticipatory or predictive to end users? If you do, then keep reading…
This is an opportunity to create a highly engaging, data driven, AI system together with a talented team of Engineers, User Experience Designers, Product Owners, and Employee Engagement Strategists. Do you love to leverage data to impact lives? Would you enjoy working with universities to push the envelope of social and psychological data science exploration and machine learning model development? Do you enjoy the full cycle of model development: outcome definition, statistical research, experimentation and validation, and then production hardening?
What you’ll do
You will be the owner of the artificial intelligence of our platform. You will work across the Dual Track Agile teams to build models to test and validate user experiences to enhance the predictive, human, essence of our platform. Once these learning experiences are validated through testing you will then work closely with engineering to integrate the model for production use. You will apply your creativity to exploring and suggesting learning experiments and collaborate with various internal departments, partner universities, and early adopter customers to test your hypothesis and fail/pivot/launch your models quickly.
How you’ll qualify
- Ideally, experience working for an HRIS or SaaS company that measures attributes about people.
- 4-8 years of demonstrable, real-world, data science and machine learning model development for production systems.
- Experience developing data models and ML components for a SaaS product company that combined psychology, analytics, and delightful user experiences in their product offering.
- Proven ability to learn a new domain and the underlying technology at a rapid pace while translating and delivering innovative solutions together with multiple competencies.
- Familiarity with Dual Track Agile, creating and managing learning backlogs that translate to product backlog components that drive micro and macro evolutionary feature deliveries that impact sales and customer satisfaction metrics.
- The ability to align data model and ML needs with product user experiences.
- Python, PostgreSQL, Data Modeling, Data Analysis Tools, AWS (ML Services, AI Services, SageMaker, TensorFlow, AWS DL Containers)
- Data Visualization tools is a plus (Tableau)
- The ability to evangelize your data science idea, sharing the vision, in order to motivate the full product team, stakeholders and customers to understand your new solution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Master’s Degree in Machine Learning or Data Science orMachine Learning Certifications/Further training evidence
What makes us Extraordinary!
- We are on a mission to help all people achieve their true potential at work
- We eat our own dog food
- We believe rest is necessary for excellence and trust our team to self manage PTO
- Catered lunch every Thursday
- We believe in celebrating wins & transparency
Emplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.